Thursday, January 19, 2012

[FANACC] 120119 I went to TONE Concert, Yokohama, First Day (Jan 18)

They sang so many of the familiar old songs, High Time, Mirotic, Tokiwo Tomete, BREAK OUT!, Rising Sun, Summer Dream, Somebody To Love, (sorry, not in the set list order xD), in all full lyrics, all in Japanese. They have picked out all the songs from all the full 4 albums + one best album that the 5 members have released in Japan. And, today, they also have sung the songs that were recorded by the five, but left untouched, as Tokiwo Tomete and BREAK OUT! When BREAK OUT! and Tokiwo Tomete was officially released in the early days of 2009, I thought I'd never be able to hear the song live. But thanks to Yunho and Changmin, the old songs was brought back to life, and with a new taste, the songs that I love and tender so much. 
I thought they should have practiced a lot, in order to sing and perfectly perform all the old songs by just the two members, and in Japanese. I was in tears.


For the solo. Please forgive me, I'm a Yunho fan, so would like to focus on just Yunho xDD 
Yunho's "Honey Funny Bunny", all in Japanese lyrics, was super cool and also very cute. His costume was brown (?) velvet like jacket and pants, with a black shirt inside. Only Yunho can stylishly wear those kinds of unusual (?) design clothes xDD
The dance of the HFB was so light, yet so hot. sorry, cannnot explain in english words now, my brains are still overheated and excited from all that 2 hours and 45 minutes performance xDD
I love Yunho's light brown hair color! And it was in the Japanese style, so stylish, you can really see his beautiful and handsome profile.
Yunho was full of energy all through the performance, I think I saw his doya (smug looking) face about 50 times this evening xDD I was happy that I could see Yunho running around the stage, yes, the stage is where he really belongs.


Have to talk about Changmin xDD I thought Changmin's vocal skills really improved, he's really a wonderful singer! I thinki it was during Tokiwo Tomete, the note before the last, he extended the note, put in a long pause, and than sang the last note. (It was just like how Junsu was singing Asuwa Kurukara during the T concert.) It was so expressive, beautiful, and professional.
I think Changmin is trying to sing in a soft voice these days. I think his voice now includes a romantic spice (sorry, dunno the correct english word, too lazy now to check it up xD), which I find so charming and also relieving.


It was the first time I heard directly from their own mouth saying that the most impressive thing after they resumed their activities was the SM Town Seoul. They also thanked us for waiting for them for so long, even during the days when they could not be active. They said "Thanks to everyone, we Tohoshinki are standing here". I was happy that at last they could speak about this issue even in Japanese, because I know that they should have overcome the past enough to speak about it in a foreign language.


They were saying that they were longing to hold a live concert, and that they are happy when they are on stage. They also said they will do their best in the future, too. They are always so sincere.


Watching Yunho and Changmin perform tonight, I thought they really wanted to hold a live concert, and in order to make the dream come true, they were working hard in this one year so that they could secure a firm foothold. And tonight's performance was the completion of their works. Watching them tonight, I could see that they are firmly walking step by step on their own road.


Source: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

No comments:

Post a Comment