Monday, January 2, 2012

[NEWS] JYJ’s Jae Joong is crowned for his acting in Protect The Boss


JYY’s Jae Joong recently delivered a speech for the winning New Star in the SBS Drama Awards.
On January 1, Jae Joong tweeted, “I’ve won a priceless award. What makes a small trophy so valuable to me? Thank you all.”
Along with Seo Hyo Lim, Ji Chang Wook, Gi Hara, and more, the singer and actor won New Star in the 2011 SBS Drama Awards, held on December 31.
His winning the award is meaningful in that he was honored to win an award soon after his debut as an actor. At the speech for the winning, he stated, “I really didn’t expect to win an award, but winning this award makes me happier. I want to say thank you to the JYJ members.”
With Ji Sing, Choi Kang Hee, and more, Jae Joong appeared in the SBS series Protect The Boss as Cha Moo Won, a romantic yet comic character.
source: Starnews
credit: en.korea
shared by: sharingyoochun.net

No comments:

Post a Comment