Sunday, January 22, 2012

[NEWS] Lee Joon: "Last year was the worst. Hope for a better new year".




Although they have outstanding looks and abilities, MBLAQ has yet to receive number one in all three music stations. “Don’t you feel pressurised when you see other groups who used to be less popular than MBLAQ getting number one?” Lee Joon said “As long as I do not feel ashamed about myself, as long as I perform well, I think this is sufficient.”


“This is War” performance has received well-response, especially Lee Joon’s gun shot performance. But Lee Joon is still not satisfied about it. “I need to press the button to explode the gun shot. I think I made a lot of mistakes at this part”. Because I need to wear a lot of wires for it, I think my dance movement is not natural.”

About 2012, Lee Joon said “As long as it is better than 2011”. He continued, “Although i cannot tell you the details, but I have began to slowly distrust people because i have suffered betrayal from people around me. There are so many things that I cannot tell so I feel miserable. I hope this will not happen in 2012 again. If I have high hopes, my disappointment will be bigger. So for now, I do not have a lot of expectations, I just hope that my life will be better.”


About acting, Lee Joon said he do not have much desire for it. “I am working actively as part of MBLAQ, so it is not likely that I will be focusing on acting. Whether is it singer or variety, I will try my best to do it perfectly. After that, I will slowly progress to acting. It maybe late, but I believe that if I work hard, everything will be better. As for now, I think I can learn so much more as an MBLAQ member.”


Source: Newsen.com
Translated: kpopkiss0000@tumblr
Reuploaded: randomvance@mblaqattack.net

No comments:

Post a Comment