Wednesday, January 25, 2012

[TRANS] 120123 Park Yoohwan Is Dubbed A ‘Hyung Babo’, “I Get Chills Whenever I Watch JYJ Perform”

During tvN enews’ ‘Star’s CVs’, which began airing on the 16th of this month, we looked into everything about Park Yoohwan, one of the hottest rookie actors these days.
Park Yoohwan has been receiving much attention from the masses even before his debut as JYJ Park Yoochun’s ‘handsome younger brother’ Though he received the full ‘halo effect’ of having a celebrity brother when he debuted, he has succeeded in working hard and making his own mark as an actor through the role of ‘Nuna Babo’ Mun Kwon in ‘Promises of 1000 Days’.
During the episode, Park Yoohwan became a hot topic for revealing a CV that he had written by hand. The interviewer set out to ensure that Park Yoohwan had answered truthfully about his height and when he brought out a 177cm-tall cardboard cutout of the actor, it was confirmed that Park Yoohwan was indeed that tall without any shoe-lifts.
To the question, “Did you receive special treatment because your brother is a singer?”, Park Yoohwan gave the honest answer of, “I believe that I received more attention because my brother is a top star.” He then said, “Rather than giving me advice about acting, he monitors my work and gives me lots of advice on social life,” to the question, “Does your brother give you much advice on acting?”
When asked to say one flaw that his older brother possesses, Park Yoohwan gave a disappointed(?) smile and said, “His only flaw is that he obsesses about me. I wouldn’t hold back if he had any flaws, but he doesn’t.” He then showed his respect as he said, “I don’t feel that my brother’s a celebrity when we’re at home, but I get chills when I watch him perform at concerts. When I see him on stage, I think to myself, ‘This is how awesome he really is.’”
Aside from this, Park Yoohwan also talked about his dimples, which he believes are his best facial features, his favorite girl group member Hyuna and his first love in America.
Source: [enews]
Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net

No comments:

Post a Comment