Saturday, January 14, 2012

[TRANS] A funny fanaccount of meeting ‘JYJ’ at the dentist office

I had to go to the dentist to receive treatment. The names of other patients, who were waiting for their turns were called. It was lunch time, hence there were many people at the clinic. I was alone, feeling irritated. Min Junsu, Min Jaejoong, Min Yoochun. ??? What? [The three names] were called and a young mother brought her sons into the room. Suddenly, I felt happy and amazed at the names. Is she a fangirl to this extent? I had a surprising experience. ㅎㅎㅎ She is incredible. I am not a fangirl to that extent… The three boys are good-looking. I sincerely hope that she will raise her little ones well.

Source: 날씨좋다 DC
Translation by: Shermin for JYJ3
Shared by: JYJ3
Please do not add to, alter, or remove the credits.

No comments:

Post a Comment