Monday, January 9, 2012

[TRANS] Tohoshinki in HEY!HEY!HEY! Special

Video here
Credits: yunhoaki

And, everyone was in high spirits during Tohoshinki's performance! When we heard what they would like to do the next time in Hey's live broadcast, 


CM: I want to eat hot food. I think that would be fun!
YH: Let's eat hot curry or hot ramen together !



Lastly, BoA, who sang Meri-kuri. 



BoA: The next time I come here, I want to speak about what I couldn't speak today (T/N: since there was no time). The story was about SNSD-san and Tohoshinki-san, those 2 groups are really cool, I was cheering to them from the bottom of my heart. OH!
YH: Thank you very much.
BoA: Thank you very much
CM: Thank you very much



Source: Fuji TV HEY!HEY!HEY! & yunhoaki@youtube 

Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

No comments:

Post a Comment