Monday, January 16, 2012

[TRANS] (Vivi China February Issue) TVXQ Asia Fan Party – Exciting Moments, Only For “Cassiopeia”




After two long years of preparation, TVXQ has kicked off the long-awaited “TVXQ Asia Fan Party.” From Singapore to Shanghai, then to Taiwan, TVXQ brought exciting performances to the fans. Let us look back at the exciting moments from the fan party.


Work


Q: What are your afterthoughts on appearing at the Asia Fan Parties?


Changmin : The fans gave us so much support, and I’m really thankful to everybody. This makes me want to come back to China to meet with everyone again.
Yunho : I’m really happy to be able to see so many of our Chinese fans, everyone was really supportive and interactive, it made me very happy. We have to meet again!


Q: You had a grand comeback this year, your album quickly reaching the top of the various Korean album charts, and in Japan your single “Winter Rose” also did very well on the Oricon daily rankings, did you ever think about trying to sing Chinese songs?

Changmin : If I had the opportunity, I would like to learn Chinese properly, then sing in Chinese. Especially since there are many beautiful tones in the Chinese pronunciation, I like it very much.
Yunho : We previously sang Chinese versions for a few of our title tracks, and if there is a chance, I would love to challenge singing in Chinese.

Q: What plans do you have after the Fan Party, and when will you return to China?
Changmin : We will be attending a few awards shows, then start working on the upcoming nationwide tour in Japan. We will bring our new songs and new stage performances back here to see everyone, so please wait for us.
Yunho : Following this, we will be preparing for our concert tour, and I hope that we can meet everyone again with a new album. If there is a chance, we will definitely come back to China, so everyone, you have to wait for us!
Life

Q: What are your necessity items you bring when you go out, that can help show your fashion style?

Changmin : iPad, Wallet. Recently I’ve been using scarves as my fashion accessory.
Yunho : I prefer large bags, and I will carry a backpack that matches my clothes to show my fashion style.

Q: What do you do when you’re not working?
Changmin : Listen to music, watch movies, drive around, take a walk, or have a simple gathering with friends.
Yunho : Playing games, bowling, or snowboarding.

Q: Please introduce to our readers places in Korea that they must go to, for good food that they must try!

Changmin : There are a lot of good ddukbokki shops in Sindang-dong, I recommend that everybody go there.
Yunho : Nami-do. I go there sometimes as well, the scenery is beautiful, and it’s a great place to go for a walk. Also, the chicken cutlets there are really good, I want to recommend it to everyone.

Q: What is your ideal partner like?

Changmin : An adorable, cheerful girl. If she could have even more charms, that would be better. Am I being a little greedy?! (Laughs)
Yunho : Cheerful, a filial girl. Most importantly, someone who can trust me no matter what the situation is.

Q: Are there any Chinese artists that you really admire?

Changmin : Fan Bingbing (T/N : Chinese Actress and Singer)
Yunho : Wang Lee Hom (T/N : American-Born Taiwanese Singer/Actor)

Q: What is your first impression of China?

Changmin : Before coming to China, I would always see it on TV, and I find everything about it fascinating.
Yunho : It’s very big, and the night scenery in Shanghai is very beautiful. What left the deepest impression on me is the image of our fans who are passionately supporting us.

Q: Is there anything that each of you would like to say to your fans?

Changmin : Thank you everyone for supporting us so much. I think we will be able to come to China often from now, and I hope that you can continue to love TVXQ! (Laughs)
Yunho : I’m especially thankful to the fans who have always been at our side, and sometimes I feel very sorry to everybody because of this too. The fans always believe in us, and I’m really thankful! I hope that everyone can be happy no matter what you are doing, and TVXQ will come back with an even better image to meet with you again!

Message from Changmin

I hope that everyone has a great ending to 2011! Thank you for supporting TVXQ always. Xiexie^^(T/N: “Thank you” in Chinese) Stay Healthy! Happy New Year^__^

Message from Yunho

There are only a few days left to 2011…. I hope that 2011 bears many happy memories for everyone… In 2012, let’s create many good memories as well together with TVXQ! Thank you everyone for being on our side all the time and cheering us on…Thank you. You have to stay with us in the future as well! Then, let’s all work hard together! I love you, China~



Source: [Vivi China + Ria’s Blog]
Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net

No comments:

Post a Comment