Sunday, February 5, 2012

[MSG] Mir's Cafe Message Update 120205

Title: It's Mir~^^

Everyone hello ~ It's Mir ~


It's been a long time right,, hohoho,,,

Scold me who didn't leave a message even when we got the 1st place, TT


You have done something that never happened before,, humph,,, I thank you for giving us the 1st place twice,, bow,,,


Recently many people are worried about my expression becoming gloomy and me not laughing well, humph,,,


To be honest I'm very sad,, heu,,


We've endured one thing or the other a lot so it's fine but when thinking about our staff and all our fans I'm really


hurt to the extent that I can't express it in words,,


Although now I don't have a cell phone and can't monitor well I completely know how hard everyone is working,,


Although you like the same singer because you meet at a place called internet with a relationship of not even knowing each other's face


You become close to each other, help and advise each other, try to increase our rank by any means and


things that hurt your pride and make you not able to sleep and students who don't even have enough allowance (work hard) in streaming and (buying) albums


You really work very hard but because it seems that we can't return as much as everyone's hard work 


I'm really sorry,,, Heu,,


This time a lot of words have really come out and although we don't think about them as much as possible


everyone is not like that too, right,,


Apparently you are very disappointed and have a lot of things you want to say but seeing that in order not to disgrace our name


you endure everything patiently we don't know what we should do,,


So whenever we see you all we laugh more, talk more and also joke a lot


but since we are careful A Type we can't be like that as well,, hoho,,,


Obviously you all are more tired than us,,


Although our pride will be hurt and our will will go down we are really fine,,


This time really because we see you all you don't know how satisfied we are,, Really,,


It seems like I had been filled with anxiety until the time of Mona Lisa,,


Will many fans come during broadcast,, Will a lot of people listen to it when the digital comes out,,, Will we sell a lot of albums,,


If all went to somewhere during our hiatus what should I do,, I was really anxious and very tired every day,,


However from the album this time I can see very well how much everyone thinks about us and also between everyone


how well the unity has become so I'm happy every day,,


Of course it will be nice if there are only good results before we end our album (activities) but even if there aren't through the activities of this album


I think that I've really gained a lot of things,, For that reason everyone don't get too much stress one after another also and


if until the end we finish it with activities in which we do our best without regret while we all laugh together it will be nice,,


Of course I'm very tired, too but where do people who are not tired exist in the world,,


So don't worry too much I'll also try my best and work hard for this album until the end ~ ^^


Fighting!!!

SOURCE: MBLAQ's Cafe

CHINESE TRANSLATION: imblaq.com
ENGLISH TRANSLATION: mocha@AbsoluteMBLAQ
Shared by Angela @ DongBang-BLAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment