Monday, February 27, 2012

[NEWS] 120227 MBLAQ’s Chun Dung talks about his ideal woman


MBLAQ’s Chun Dung recently talked about his ideal woman.
MBLAQ members appeared in the February 25 episode of SBS’s radio Jung Sun Hee’s A Night Like Today and talked about how they date girls.
Chun Dung, who looks innocent so people think that he has never dated any girls before, said, “People think I’ve never dated girls before but that’s not true.”
He honestly said, “I have dated girls and there was a girl who I liked but I’ve just never asked her to go out.”
When he was asked what kind of woman he likes, he replied, “I like a girl who likes playing tricks on me and talks to me a lot. And I like a girl who is cheerful and bright.”
Seung Ho said that he wants to date a girl openly when he has a girlfriend but Mir said that he wants to focus on working for now. You can listen to the show on Pod Cast.

Source: TV Report
Via APLUS_QUALITY @ twitter
Shared by Angela @ DongBang-BLAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment