Saturday, February 18, 2012

[TRANS] 120218 Yoochun Twitter Update

Lee Minho (Song Manbo) is Yoochun's co-star in Attic Prince. He was also in Sungkyunkwan Scandal as the Banchon thief (Episode 10~11)

(Minho) @6002theMicky The crown prince is playing a game now keke It's coming up soon...

(Yoochun) @93LeeMinHo What game, I was reading the script~ Umm... GOSTOP (Card game)

(Yoochun) @93LeeMinHo Play with me... Song! Man! Bo! (Lee Minho's character in Attic Prince)

(Minho) @6002theMicky Umm...my highness, I would not hold back just because you are the crown prince...

(Yoochun) @93LeeMinHo Hey, how rude of you!!! You dare looking down on me!!!!!

(Minho) @6002theMicky My highness, if you do this repeatedly your bottom would not last today.. My hands are ready my highness *-*

(Yoochun) @93LeeMinHo Umm... You should write it simpler.. What is it that you're saying? Haha

(Minho) @6002theMicky My..my highness.. Please, could you buy me a new phone..? It's doesn't work well...I does not listen to me...

(Yoochun) @93LeeMinHo I dont have money!!! Try asking Bagha Noona~

(Minho) Your majesty, is this called Selca..?
(Yoochun) @93LeeMinHo Tell Yongsul-yung to smile more~ ^____________________________________^ Chisun smile well~ instead of looking for the way to go back to Joseon

(Minho) @6002theMicky Ah keke Yongsul-hyung !!! kekekeke Where are you anyway my highness.. Did you went to go have your lunch? What am I waiting here for?..

(Yoochun) @93LeeMinHo Keep in mind that the crown prince always breath in your heart

(Yoochun) Allways all ways...

Source: Yoochun + Other's Twitter
Translation by: Evy901
Via: DBSKnights
Shared by: Jasmi @ DongBang-Blaq

No comments:

Post a Comment