Wednesday, February 29, 2012

[TWITTER] 120228 G.O's Tweet convo with Se7en

T/N: They play words of ending connection through these conversations. The translator has put the wordplays in brackets.

20:51 KST
정재형 이효리 유앤아이 녹화끝났다 오늘은 춤추다 자켓이 튿어졌다.. 내바지가 찢어지고... 내자켓이 튿어져도라지...
[Trans] Jung Jaehyung, Lee Hyori's 'You & I' recording has finished. My jacket was twisted while dancing today.. Even if my pants got ripped...if my jacket was twisted(balloon flower root)... 


21:41 KST
G.O: @officialse7en 형 요즘 자꾸 의상이 튿어지는데 걱정이 많이 돼요구르트아줌마요구르트주세요
[Trans] Hyung, recently, I'm very worried about your cloth's twist (Yogurt ajumma, give me yogurt) 


22:35 KST
Se7en: @MBLAQGO 그러게말이다람쥐.. 너도 조심해품달.. 후속곡 준비 잘하고릴라!!!
[Trans] You're right(squirrel).. Be careful, you also(the moon that embraces the sun*).. Prepare well for your follow-up song(gorilla)!!! 


01:00 KST
G.O: @officialse7en 네 형사과본부장 언제한번 열봉찜닭갈게요거트아줌마 요거트주세요 목요일날 뵐게요구르트가 맛있어요 요거트가 맛있어요?
[Trans] Yes, Hyung(the director of the criminal department) Sometime, I'll visit your 'Yeolbong Steam Chicken'(yogurt ajumma, give me a yogurt)  See you on Thursday(Which is delicious, liquid yogurt or creamy yogurt?)  


01:17 KST
Se7en: @MBLAQGO 재미없어이제그만하고얼렁자라지오야이노무자식아저씨바스리갈갈이삼형제일모직진하세요구르트가맛있다람쥐쥐쥐쥐베비베비욘세븐내가노래를못해도라지...
[Trans] It's not funny. Now, stop it and sleep quickly, G.o-ya, Flipping kid (Ajussi + CHIVAS REGAL+ Galgalie three brothers + Cheil Woll Industry + Please go straight + Yogurt is delicious + Squirrel + Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby + Beyonce + Seven + When I can't sing + Balloon flower root) ... 


03:14 KST
G.O: @officialse7en 제가 졌어요 형... 오늘 강심장 최고 였어요.. 그래서 말인데요구르트보다요거트가더맛있다고들하는데이비드베컴퓨터미네이터질듯한내심장..
[Trans] I lost, hyung... Today's 'Strong heart' was the best... So, (It's said that creamy yogurt is more delicious than liquid yogurt + David Beckham + Computer + Terminator + My heart seeming to burst.. 


Source: G.O's Twitter
Translated by: qwert@AbsoluteMBLAQ
Shared by Angela @ DongBang-BLAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment