Friday, February 3, 2012

[TWITTER] G.O's Conversation with Park BoYoung and Jewelry's JungAh 120202

[Trans] I'm so happy now... So how much more happier will I be later? Be with me forever!!

[Trans] On such a difficult question to answer you were using me all along keke A+ goddesses will misunderstand~ TT

[Trans] keke I'm sorry, it was to promote Wolf Boy TT The weather is cold so be careful of colds~!!

[Trans] You can stop promoting now, we have been promoting too much.. keke anyway thank you (and) be careful of colds oppa~

[Trans] Yes keke thank you~^^

[Trans] Me too, I can also promote very well! When are we meeting up? ke

[Trans] Exactly!! Let's do volunteer work once more!!! keke

Note: Park BoYoung is a Korean actress.


Source: G.O's, Park BoYoung's (@boyoung90) and Park JungAh's (@JAFromMymom) Twitters
Translated: xxsheena; crispee @mblaqattack.net
Reuploaded: crispee@mblaqattack.net

Shared by Angela @ DongBang-BLAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment