Sunday, March 4, 2012

[FANACC] 120304 MBLAQ's Run on the pre-recording

I went and then lined up as the second priority..
Some people from the first priority kept coming late xD

When I went up to the door to enter the studio, wow!!

Byungki was there.... He was handsome n had a good fashion sense...

It was my 2nd time that I saw Byungki upclose,  but my tongue got tied and ended just bowing to him xD

First pre-recording was done four times with multiple lasers, huge MBLAQ sign etc.

Joon was discussing about the stage in serious matter with the Inkigayo staff..

I remember that one staff said that we can take pics during the 

recording if we want our mobile phone to be busted...XD 

G.O looked sick :[ 

Mir waved and talked a lot to fans...he said that the next week's center
is a different member and asked if we r coming to the afternoon recording.
When responses seem to be on the relative quiet side, he sounded disappointed.

Joon's sniffling was heard several times xD

He did several goofy acts like stretching both legs

Thunder didn't responded or just waved his hands when fans screamed at him to talk lol

Joon's performance of killing backdancers was awesome! 

When I got out after the end of recording, I saw Mir's back
REALLY upclose and other member...(I wasn't able to see the other member's face)

Fans mostly went to Home Plus mart,which was across from the SBS...a lot of A+s were sleeping with their blankets...

During the afternoon recording, Joon lied down during the recording and all staffs+members crowded around him...

The Inkigayo staff told us that it is just a minor one n then we  watched Miss A's pre-recording. 

After that, the staffs told us that MBLAQ had to go to the other schedule n they told us that MBLAQ were sorry about this...

When we got out, the fanclub staff said that Inkigayo decided to wait for 20 mins more n lined all of us up...

Soon, we heard that MBLAQ went to KBS (if my ears r not wrong) for other schedule, so fans went home.

I was sad that Seungho wasn't there and Joon was in pain, but I guarantee that watching their perfs never get tiring <3 


Via seunghoeyecandy @ mblaqattack.net
Shared by Angela @ DongBang-BLAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment