Tuesday, March 6, 2012

[NEWS] 1120306 Rooftop Prince, staring Han Ji Min and JYJ’s Park Yoochun, is coming


Han Ji Min and Park Yoo Chun say they don’ want to mind series by other broadcast stations that will be airing at the same time.
JYJ’s Yoo Chun was present at the gathering when the production of Rooftop Prince (written by Lee Hee Myung and produced by Shin Yoon Sub) was announced, which was held at the Lotte Hotel in Jamsil, Seoul on March 5 at 2:30 p.m. He mentioned other series, saying “I’ve read loads of articles discussing The King 2Hearts,Equator Man, and Rooftop Prince beginning to air at the same time.”
He added, “I don’t want to mind the other series because I don’t think we’re in a competitive relationship. Their genres are much different. We expect our comic genre appeals to you because the economic conditions are not good. I feel a bit of pressure on doing better, shooting the series.”
The actress said, “It always happens that TV series by other production air at the same time, so I’m not worried about it. I was just attracted by characters and stories of our series, and I guess other series have their own styles. There are people of different tastes nowadays, and they can choose what they want to watch. I’ll just do my best at whatever I can.”
Rooftop Prince has a concept of time travel and the story is about Prince Lee Gak (Yoochun) who travels to the future, from Joseon Dynasty era (about 300 years ago) to modern days (Seoul, in 2012), to meet the girl he loves, Park Ha (Han Ji Min) after they drift away in Joseon Dynasty era.
The Prince travels to the future with his men, Song Man Bo (Lee Min Ho), Woo Yong Sul (Jung Suk Won), and Do Chi San (Choi Woo Shik).
The first episode is to air on March 24 after the series Take Care of Us, Captain comes to an end.
Source: Starnews
Via korean.com
Shared by Angela @ DongBang-BLAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment