Friday, March 2, 2012

[NEWS] 120302 “Frugal” Lee Joon of MBLAQ refuses to give expensive presents to his girlfriend


MBLAQ’s Lee Jun shares his unusual motto of his frugal life.

Recently, Lee appeared in a recent shooting of JTBC’s Idol Quiz Show and shared some of his stories.

On March 1, the production crew of the show revealed that Lee Jun has recently purchased a house and talked about some unusual frugal principles he has which made the purchase possible.

According to staff, other members of MBLAQ who appeared in the shooting exposed Lee’s frugality saying, “I’ve never seen Lee Joon shopping.” “He always sees the sponsors in person and greets them.”

In fact, Lee tends to write letters to his lover instead of giving her expensive presents when involved in a love relationship. Lee explained, “Because it’s not about marriage and we might break up, I think it’s a waste of money. I simply give her my heart.”

Also, Lee confessed that he becomes very obsessive in love relationships. He said, “When I’m doing something on my computer, I put my phone on speaker and redial.”

Towards the end the shooting, Lee ended up sending a video message to his ex-girlfriend saying, “I’m very sorry for what I’ve done. I’ve learned a lot and please forgive me.” Yet, he still refused to buy expensive presents if he starts dating again, inspiring laughter from the audience. The broadcast will be on March 2.

Source: Korea.com
Translated: hannacha @ Korea.com
Reuploaded by: shujie. @ MBLAQAttack.net
DO NOT ADD AND/OR EDIT CREDITS WHEN TAKEN OUT OF MBLAQATTACK.

No comments:

Post a Comment