Thursday, March 8, 2012

[NEWS] 120308 Thunder's self-destruct confession "The rumor that I dressed up as a girl at a young age is true"


MBLAQ's member Thunder did a self-destruct confession about his chldhood.
The 8th episode of 'MBLAQ's Hello Baby' in KBS JOY channel had a time to finding out the truth about MBLAQ members' childhood days.

Thunder has clarified himself about the rumor of 'Thunder often dressed up as a girl when he was little'

In the recent recording, Thunder has stated "I grew up receiving the love ofmy oldest sister Sandara Park and the second oldest sister as the youngest of three siblings. I was often mistaken as a girl because I have been passed down with older sisters' clothes in childhood, along with pretty looks which is above most girls."

Thunder has also risen as the new dirty idol by confessing as "I washed only once a week during my childhood days."

Source: Naver
Translated: seunghoeyecandy@mblaqattack.net
Reuploaded: ☆sunshine@mblaqattack.net
Shared by Angela @ DongBang-BLAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment