Saturday, March 10, 2012

[NEWS] 120309 MBLAQ’s Mir, “I can’t understand why women mismatch their undergarments”


On the March 9th episode of SBS ‘100 Million Quiz Show’, MBLAQ’s Mir and Lee Joon appeared as guests on the panel. The quiz was asked to the male panel, and the question was, “A certain behavior that women do that I just can’t understand.”

Mir answered, “When women go to the restroom together. When they leave me behind, I feel like they’re actually going to restroom to talk about me.” He innocently continued, “Another thing I can’t understand is when they mismatch their undergarments.”

The female panel began to booing and saying things, and MC Kim Yong Man said, “Such a dangerous thing to say.” When Mir tried to explain the reason behind what he had said, he got embarrassed and couldn’t find the right words for an explanation.

Source: in2KPOP
Reuploaded: Sheena@mblaqattack.net
Shared by Angela @ DongBang-BLAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment