Thursday, March 1, 2012

[TRANS] 120301 MBLAQ Mir's "Letter of separation to ex girlfriend" bad boyfriend confession.


Recently, Mir confessed the reason why he broke up with his ex girlfriend during Idol Premiere’s recording.
Mir, who got tired of his girlfriend whom they have dated for a long time back in the trainee days, did something which made him seem like a bad boyfriend, the girl went to the garden in front of their practice room to look for him. However, Mir expressed his thought of breaking up, and the girl said “I’ll give you a slap”.
Mir thought back and said” I heard the warning and saw the hand. I was in the wrong. So I showed the weaker side of me.” In order to avoid being slapped at that moment, he delayed breaking up with her.
Mir wrote a letter to break up with her when he got back to his dorm, and successfully avoid getting slapped.
Mir recorded a video message for his ex girlfriend say: “Dear friend, I’m sorry about what happened at that time. I won’t be a coward anymore. ‘ll let you beat me up if we ever meet on the streets in future.” causing everyone to laugh.
Chinese translation: BaiduMBLAQ
Translated & shared by Angela @ DongBang-BLAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment