Sunday, March 4, 2012

[TRANS] 120304 TONE Hiroshima (First day), Various Fans' Tweets (Part 2)

(cr:tvxqaki) This is a story from a friend who was sitting in the premium seat area.. There was a woman sitting in a wheelchair in the very right end of the premium seat..Yunho was always caring about her, waving his hand, looking at her face many times...

(cr:skyuknow) In the very first row, right in front of me was a boy fan. We all were so excited, dancing along with the songs, and was said "You're noisy there". We were so thankful xD The flames during "Why" was really hot.

(cr:39TVXQ_yn39) Yesterday's Changmin was really in high spirits. I thought that he was delighted and happy. It was 3 years since his last visit to Hiroshima. He said that the fans are great! He was looking into each fan (that the fans were holding), smiling, I thought "Is this really Changmin?" xD I think you are happy, Changmin.

(cr:39TVXQ_yn39) During Changmin's talk, Yunho was looking far away, so we (sitting in the arena) cannot meet his eyes. I think he was looking at the audience sitting in the 2nd floor. Yunho was checking everyone's smile, I think.

(cr:39TVXQ_yn39) I am about to burst into tears writing each reports, but Tohoshinki who is now on TONE tour, cannot come to this stage only by the power of Bigeasts. After a night passed, I came to think that Changmin's "kamsahamnida" yesterday should have the word "Cassiopeia" before the word. Changmin, I love you.

(cr:39TVXQ_yn39) It is the Cassiopeia who have been waiting for so long, but they are the ones who are happy about the TONE tour. I love those who come from Korea, they are the mirrors of the artists' fanclubs.

Source: (Various tweets)
Trans: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

No comments:

Post a Comment