Friday, March 2, 2012

[TWITTER] 120302 G.O's Tweets + Mir's Reply

Translation:

Hm.. You know the current design for the 광산 (means coalmine, name of one of MBLAQ's fan site)? It looks like a promotional page for 2002 World Cup lol and I can't press the menus very well.. I have to press at least 40 times to actually press what I wanted lol change it for me staff~

Translation:
Oh and every time I move out of a page some lady frantically tells me I've got message.. Please change it to notifying me just once at my 1st log in LOLTranslation:
Oh Right~today is just 8 days before my birthday Translation:
Huh?

Source: G.O and Mir's Twitter
Translated: bcrystal89@twitter
Reuploaded: randomvance@mblaqattack.net
DO NOT ADD AND/OR EDIT CREDITS WHEN TAKEN OUT OF MBLAQATTACK.

No comments:

Post a Comment