Sunday, March 4, 2012

[TWITTER] 120304 Jaejoong's Twitter Update + Junsu's reply

04:57 KST
준수,유천이 모니터링중! 멋지고잘난 내 동생들 내 멤버들^^ 오늘 유처니와쭌수를봤지만 역시 질리지않아 ....ㅎㅎ최고 
[Trans] In the middle of monitoring Junsu and Yoochun! My cool and awesome dongsaengs and members^^ I just saw Yoocheoni and Jyunsu today but as expected, I don't get sick of them.... Haha the best 


13:38 KST
Junsu: @mjjeje 잉??뭘본거야??ㅋ
[Trans] ing?? What are you watching??ㅋ

14:54 KST
Jaejoong: @1215thexiahtic 말하면 넌 창피할지도 몰라.. ㅎ
[Trans] I don't know if you'll be embarrassed or what when I tell you.. Haha 

15:38 KST
Junsu: @mjjeje 뭔데??????ㅋ
[Trans] just what is it??????ㅋ

18:17 KST
귀여운 유환이 ^^
[Trans] Cute Yoohwannie ^^

22:34 KST
개그우먼 신보라님이 정말 가수로 데뷔하면 꼭 앨범을 사서 들을듯.
[Trans] If gag woman, Shin Bora, really debuts as a singer, I would definitely by her album to listen to. 

Source: Jaejoong & Junsu's twitter
Translated by joejjang & 0101jyunshyu @ twitter 
Shared by Angela @ DongBang-BLAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment