Sunday, March 11, 2012

[TWITTER] 120311 JYJ's Twitter Updates

11:45 KST
Jaejoong: 여러분 이제 들어가셔도되요 내일 힘네요~
[Trans] Everyone, you can now go back Be strong tomorrow~

06:16 KST
Junsu: In peru~ 

07:22 KST
Yoo Chun: 울울하고 노결하구나... 하지만 Peru 느낌있다 난지금 구름에게 안겨있다 안녕
[Trans] I didn't know it could feel depressing and without lacking... But Peru has a feeling. Now I'm being embraced by the clouds. Annyeong (Goodbye)

07:29 KST
Junsu: 메롱
[Trans] Me-rong (sticking out tongue)

07:29 KST
Junsu: @6002theMicky 난 너에게 안겨있다..
[Trans] I'm being embraced by you..

07:41 KST
Junsu: @6002theMicky 오늘따라 너얼굴만 봐도 왜이리 웃음이나오냐ㅋㅋ 그나저나..재중이형이 너무 우울해해서..어쩌지.....휴우~힘내자 우리! 
[Trans] today of all days, I look only at your face and I laugh so hardㅋㅋ Anyway.. Jaejoong-i hyung is so depressed... What do we do..... Whew~ let's be strong!

07:47 KST
나..솔직히 지금 너무 피곤해...........흑ㅜ 
[Trans] I.. Honestly am very tired right now...........ughㅜ

Source: Jaejoong, Junsu & Yoo Chun's twitter
Translated by joejjang, 0101jyunshyu & yookcheoni @ twitter
Shared by Angela @ DongBang-BLAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment