Tuesday, April 24, 2012

[NEWS] 120424 MBLAQ’s Lee Joon confesses, “I’m scared to say hi to SNSD”


Recently, MBLAQ’s Lee Joon confessed that he has a “SNSD” phobia when greeting them.

In the episode of Strong Heart that airs on April 24, the star states, “I’m so shy to say hi to SNSD."

I was afraid that they will think in a different way if I greet them with a smile. When I find myself in their eyes, I feel very embarrassed.” He gives the reason why he was not able to say hi to SNSD on regular basis.

Member Tiffany of SNSD adds, “Whenever we encounter on music programs, he never makes an eye contact with us and plays ‘hide-and-seek’ with us,” confirming his “SNSD phobia.”

The episode includes others celebrities’ appearance such as Ivy, Oh Yoon Ah, Park Kyung Rim, Tiffany, Lee Hyun Jin, Han Ji Woo, Kim Na Young, Sun Woo, and anchor Kim Hwan.

Source: Xportnews
Translated: hannacha@korea.com
Reuploaded: randomvance@mblaqattack.net

No comments:

Post a Comment