Sunday, April 15, 2012

[TRANS] 120415 TONE Concert Tokyo Dome (Day 2) Various Fans' Tweets

(cr.T5HOME) Yunho is crying, truly crying

(cr.T5HOME) Yunho(Crying) "I'm embarrassed." whipping tears with fingers. Changmin "I want to cry but tears cannot come out." Lol

(cr.T5HOME) Yesterday, Changmin did last jump at the concert, but today Yunho did it for memory of Yunho was crying! (Changmin said that.) Thanks!

(cr:_Money_小瑪尼_) Changmin imitated Yunho's crying face. xD

(cr: 昌MOMO-小y) during Weep, Yunho was crying. Changmin did the talking, supporting Yunho :)

(cr:YUNHOLOVEKO) OMG!! CM's parents just came in. Their seats are close to mine! Look just like CM really \(^o^)/

(cr:T5HOME) YH (w/tears)"Im embarrased. "wipe out w fingers. CM soon :"" I wanna cry as well but tears dont come out.lol

(cr:T5HOME) CM wrapup stomp(T/N ?) of concert yesterday. but tdy "In commemoration of YH's crying"(CM said) YH

(cr:U_kiko0401) Yunho cried river!! When he was about to say "This is the stage of our dream..."

(cr:pinkt_0) YH cried in MC before STL. CM said like he cannot cry, then when he pours water onto himself as usual at STL, and mimic crying pointing his eyes w fingers.

(cr:JJshinohara) (After some tweets meaning HoMin are so sexy even from man's viewpoint,before the 1st day starts,around evening Apr14)

Apr14
19:21 TKY Dome is now the red ocean with lightsticks.
21:10 I'm about to greet them before leaving.
21:11 It was fun. Fantastic!
21:52 (replying to sm1's "Tell them my thanks for the great time *sob*")I did surely.
21:56 Both Yunho and Changmin were fine as if they are not tired. What made me happy was that they remember me. lol.
21:59 Realy they were great.
22:02 Those two guys are not ordinary persons.
(unconcerned tweets omitted)
23:00 It was great. I enjoyed it a lot. I moved with their singing and dancing, and laughed much with funny MC by Yunho and Chngmin.

Apr 15
00:16 I enjoyed THSK's concert so much. Their on&off;of their switch of aura is admired. Changmin was so natural and cute even in MC at stage.lol.
7:09 It was so fun. Changmin's sadistic talk was great.
7:11 How utterly Changmin turns off his aura switch is surprising.
7:12 Also Yunho's gag of "Wild" and Changmin's S talk were fun.
7:16 Yunho is really friendly. He suddenly starts to sing in shooting session. Anyway he is a bright and wild (lol) kid.
7:20 Looking at me, Yunho said "Oh!", and Changmin was smiling next to him. It was a happy moment.
7:21 Specifically changmin has his aura switch totally off.He is so different from he is on the stage.
13:12 Changmin sweats much rite? (lol) I knew yesterday.
13:13 I didn't get autogragh from them. Before I have got some for freebie photos to readers, though.
Source: Various Twitter
Translation by: 848bati + beeboowy + ichiko96
Via: DBSKnights
Shared by: Jasmi @ DongBang-BLAQ
(cr:ikuham) http://twitpic.com/9a210w red & white sticklights!!!

(cr:yoruno21984) Yunho bend forward a bit, and waved his hand to the people in wheelchairs sitting in front of us. The ever so soft hearted Yunho.

(cr:Asao_J ) I never saw Yunho crying so much on stage...

(cr:moco0610tvfxq) Yunho...Yunho...cried...

(cr:think0308) Yunho cried.

(cr:m218h) I received a telephone call from my brother who went to Tohoshinki's dome LIVE and he said "It was the best!" (^O^) Yunho seemed teary.

(cr:think0308) Yunho seemed a bit strange from the middle of the song, at the last part, his voice became a little bit hoarse, and he started to cry. He seemed that he could not hold back his feelings, and cried.

(cr:UknowmeTVXQ) Yunho was filled with emotion during the last greetings... he lost his voice..his eyes were filled with tears...it was the first time I saw Yunho like that...

(cr:UknowmeTVXQ) Yunho was wiping his tears... Changmin said "It is very rare that Yunho cries like that"...

(cr:moco0610tvfxq) Yunho was holding, holding back his tears..but it seemed that the tears overflowed.... He said that he was really happy. My tears were running down, too, and I just called his name. With all my feelings...

(cr:15tanuki26) Yunho cried. Changmin was smiling. Yunho was crying and could not speak, so Changmin was speaking instead, with a smile on his face. So the two members walked the road like this, always...

(cr:aya65cmyh) When the whole venue was "Yunho …(´;ω;`)", Changmin said "I want to cry, too, but my tears won't come down!! xD" and broke the impressed atmosphere(´^J^`)☆ Don't be shy, Changmin! Your eyes seemed teary, too!! xD

(cr:moco0610tvfxq) Changmin... he made fun of Yunho's cring a bit, but Changmin was supporting Yunho in his style, I felt Changmin's deep love...

(cr:naru0126) http://p.twipple.jp/L87IN we got Yunho's and Changmin's signed ball!

(cr:moco0610tvfxq) The sense of unity of the fans were great today! The calls and claps..i felt that all the fans were trying to enjoy the performance will all their hearts, I was happy, too.

(cr:yoonjae_gachi) Yunho said at the very last, before leaving the stage, "I am happy"...Yunho really seemed happy...there isn't any man that could express his feelings like that...there isn't anybody else.

(cr:moco0610tvfxq) I think that there is a great meaning that Yunho's tears were happy tears...

(cr:ikuham) http://twitpic.com/9a4d3g my husband got Yunho's signed ball for me! I'll definetly keep this as a family treasure!!

(cr:think0308) Yes, Changmin did not cry, but I think he was filled with emotion, too.. He was looking at Yunho with very kind eyes, and was talking instead of Yunho...OHH, I couldn't sleep tonight..

Source: (Various tweets)
Trans: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

No comments:

Post a Comment