Tuesday, April 17, 2012

[TRANS] 120417 Gospellers' Kitayama Yoichi Tweeted about Tohoshinki's TONE Tour



Tohoshinki was good.

I was laughing so much during the MC session that my tummy hurts. It was very wonderful. The 2 of them have developed themselves in every aspect.

Their appearances undoubtedly belong to a group. As a member of a group, I can greatly feel that the two of them have sharpen themselves as a result of them becoming a group. I have learned a lot from them. And it was really fun! Thank you!!

I want to say this on Twitter to show my respect and gratitude that I was there during the last day of the tour. Thank you very much for your hard work!

Wah, it wasn't the last day of the tour!! Sorry!!



Translation: linhkawaii @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

No comments:

Post a Comment