Friday, April 6, 2012

[TWITTER] 120406 Yoo Chun's Twitter Updates

20:41 KST
바람에 춤을추고있는 대본ᆢ 너도 신이났구나..^^
[Trans] The script that's dancing with the wind・・you're also excited [as I am]..^^


20:50 KST
 아~~유환이보고오니 달달한것이땡기는구나~^^
[Trans] Ah~~ Coming here after seeing Yoohwan-i, you're becoming tighter with the sweet ones~^^
[in reply to]- The moon today is almost totally a super moon!!! I hope you get a lot of blessings under the bright moon, your Highness. Since we're going to meet "guerilla" style there today, I am even more glad to see you. Haha be strong, aja aja ^_^

20:55 KST
 혹 모르니 용술익찬 검을 챙겨놔야겠다
[Trans] Hock~ Didn't you know, I have to take care of Assistant Yongsul's sword
[in reply to]- After the two of you finish with your drama, instead of having one round of soju and beer, let's go have Coconut Time, your Highness.

21:00 KST
 어허! 저하라 하지 말라 했거늘...쯔쯔쯔 더블 드래곤이니라~
[Trans] Whoah, whoah! I've always told you not to call me 'Your Highness'... tsk tsk tsk I'm not a double dragon~
[in reply to]- Bang!!! kkkkkkkkkkkk Nowadays, really, Your Highness is... hurray!!! kkkkkkk

21:09 KST
 이몸 더블 드래곤은 촬영이란것을 하러 가야되니 나중에 보자꾸나 드라마가 끝나고나면 내몸이지쳐 용용죽겠지~
[Trans] Because this body, Double Dragon, has to go to film, let's meet later. Once my drama finishes, my body will be exhausted, the Dragon will of course die~
[in reply to]- I spit out my water.. kkkk double dragon kkkk this person, really... kkkk

21:11 KST
그러고보니 갤에도 또다른 더블드래곤이있다 들었다 ㅎㅎㅎ
[Trans] When I think about it, I heard there's another Double Dragon in the gallery hahahaha
T/N: I think he's talking about DC Gallery.

Translated by yookcheoni @ twitter
Shared by Tasha @DongBang-BLAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment