Saturday, April 21, 2012

[TWITTER] 120421 JaeJoong’s Twitter Updates

13:09 KST
JaeJoong: @TAE_SAMA 태성님 생신축하드리고 만수무강하소서.부디 빠쁜 일정속에서도 옥체보존하시길.
[Trans] Lord Tae Sung, wishing you happy birthday and longevity. Hope that you will keep your royal health in good care in the midst of busy times.
T/N: Jaejoong wrote in olden language.

13:34 KST
Lee Tae Sung: @mjjeje 닥터진!!!!!고마워요~^^6002는 문자도없어요ㅠㅠㅠ 다이해해요 너무 바쁘게촬영중인거 그치만 6002형이 멘션보내주시니 너무감사하네요~^^리딩했다고 들었는데 기대할게요~^^ 아까 경락샵에서 토드님오셨던데..핼스에서 경락도 같이하겠네요ㅋ
[Trans] Dr Jin!!!!!! Thank you~^^ 6002 didn’t even send me a message. T TTTTT But I can understand his busy filming schedule. I’m still thankful for 6002 hyung’s birthday message~^^
Heard that you accepted a new script, I shall look forward to it~^^ Mr Death God came to the gym just now too~ Let’s exercise together Ke

15:07 KST
Lee Tae Sung: 바부 ㅋ 오해마시길 6002이의 형인 재중씨가멘션보내주셔서 고맙다는말 유천이형이 아니고 유천이의 큰형인 ^^ 암튼 유천이는 한살동생입니다람쥐~^^
Lee Tae Sung: I’m a fool Ke Please don’t misunderstood. I meant to thank 6002′s hyung Jaejoong who sent me a message. Not “Yoochun hyung” but “Yoochun’s hyung” ^^ Anyway Yoochun is the brother who is younger than me by a year.

17:07 KST
いつもありがとう…^^
[Trans] Thank you as always...^^

Credit: babewarm
Trans by:
rachui@sharingyoochun & Allrisexiahtic @ twitter
Shared by: Jasmi @ DongBang-BLAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment