Wednesday, May 2, 2012

[NEWS] 120502 MBLAQ's Lee Joon, "My mom is Park Kyunglim's doppelganger"


MBLAQ’s Lee Joon recently said that his mother looks a lot like Park Kyung Lim.

Lee appeared on the May 1 episode of SBS’s Strong Heart and said, “Park bears a close resemblance to my Mom, especially her chin.” Then he asked, “What is your relationship?”

Park answered, “I met Lee’s mother when I emceed MBLAQ’s fan meeting. When I saw her, I couldn’t say anything for about 10 seconds. I was confused if I was standing in front of a mirror or not.”
Lee made people laugh out loud by saying, “That’s why my fans call Park ‘Mother.’” Then the pictures of Park and Lee’s mother were released on the show.

In the pictures, the two people look like they are sisters. Their facial resemblance surprised the audience and the cast members.

Park also talked about an episode that Lee misunderstood her as his Mother one time.

Lee made people laugh again by saying that he was cast in the series Salaryman Cho Han Ji to play a cameo and he trained Jung Ryeo Won how to swear for the role of a foul mouthed person.

Source: TVReport
Translated: dkrogers @ korea.com
Reuploaded: ☆sunshine @ mblaqattack.net
Shared by Tasha @DongBang-BLAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment