Tuesday, May 1, 2012

[TRANS] 120430 I AM. Showcase - Ment with SMTown

Yesung's comment of Yunho during trainee days

Yesung: When I started out training, it wasn't just the SUJU members but also the TVXQ members here. I remember training with Yunho in particular. He is a very ambitious and passionate person.

We always used to say as trainee... Let's just take it easy but he always corrected us and said "We need to perfect this before we go".

I discovered how passionate and ambitious he was.

MC: This is an important story. This is why he debuted before you!

YS: LOL I think so too. MAybe if I had danced as much as him, maybe I could have debuted with him.


Kyuhyun of Changmin's appetite and how he got conned into paying the bill

KY: I have something to say to Changmin.

He said he wanted to eat some beef and he recommended that we would go to this very famous and expensive place. He promised me that he would pay for everything and ordered a lot of things to eat for me.

Suddenly after eating, he started looking around for his wallet and asked me to pay instead. I agreed.

He then asked me if we could order two more portions. Then he ordered naengmyun. And raw-beef bibimbap.

And I ended up paying.


Via oneTVXQ.com

No comments:

Post a Comment