Wednesday, May 2, 2012

[TWITTER] 120502 Junsu's Twitter Updates

00:13 KST
저희 어머니께 예쁜옷 선물 해 주셔서 감사합니다~^^꿀자매~더욱더 대박나세요ㅎ 
[Trans] Thank you for giving our mother such pretty clothes as presents~^^ Gguljame~ I hope business becomes even greaterㅎ

T/N: Gguljame 꿀자매 is an online shopping mall set up by the two sisters Lee Hyun Kyung and Lee Hyun Young http://www.gguljame.co.kr/


12:13 KST
이 창밖 너머로 가고싶다...;; 
[Trans] I want to go out beyond these windows...;;;; 


12:15 KST
아~~~~
[Trans] Ah~~~~


12:19 KST
내가좋아하는 야자수랑 노을이 함께있다 ㅎㅎ 
[Trans] The coconut tree and sunset that I both like are together haha 


13:37 KST
오늘 죽음으로서 마지막 무대 가는길....내마음과는 상관없이 날씨 참 좋구나..^^;; 
[Trans] Today, I'm on my way to the finale stage as Death...the weather is so nice it doesn't care about my feelings.^^;; 


Source: Junsu's twitter
Translated by allrisexiahtic & 0101jyunshyu @ twitter 
Shared by Angela @ DongBang-BLAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment