12:56 KST
@6002theMicky @mjjeje 우리모두 더 힘내자..^^
Junsu: [Trans] @6002theMicky @mjjeje All of us let’s work harder…^^
12:46 KST
@1215thexiahtic 힘들수록 좋아지는걸^^그렇게살아야지^^
Yoochun: [Trans] @1215thexiahtic The more tired I am, the better I feel ^^ Have to live like this ^^
12:41 KST
@6002theMicky 넌 왜이리 기분이 좋냐ㅋㅋ
Junsu: [Trans] @6002theMicky Why is your mood so good? keke
11:52 KST
@6002theMicky 오.. 오늘 너무더워서 잠시 더위를먹었나봐요... 금방갈게요 형...ㅎ
Lee Minho: [Trans] @6002theMicky Today… Today is too hot, I felt like I’m getting a heat stroke… I will be there right away. Hyung… Ke
11:47 KST
@93LeeMinHo ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ점포만보야~~얼른 이리로오너라~^^
Yoochun: [Trans] @93LeeMinHo ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ Store(Jambo) Man Bo ya~~ Come quickly~^^
11:46 KST
음....어쩌지....큰일이네....
[Trans] Hmm... What to do... Seems like a big problem....
11:37 KST
@93LeeMinHo 미안하구나....으흠....만보야 아직 2012년의 한양에 있는것이냐...치산이는 조선에 있다 들었거늘~!!!
Yoochun: [Trans] @93LeeMinHo Forgive me....ahem....Mombo-yah, seems like you are still in 2012 Hanyang...you should return to Chisan in Joseon~!!!
11:32 KST
@6002theMicky 혀..형...밤샜구나..... 체통을 지키옵소서....
Lee Minho: [Trans] @6002theMicky Hyu..hyung...you didn't sleep all night right.....Please protect your dignity....
11:31 KST
@wowkimsohyun 어허!!!!!!!!!!내가!!!!!!!!!!미안합니다....(--)(__)(--)~^^작품 끝나고~달콤하고 상큼한 참치수박찌개~^^
Yoochun: [Trans] @wowkimsohyun Oho!!!!!!!!! I!!!!!!!!! Am sorry...(--)(__)(--)~^^ When this drama is over~ Let's go have some sweet and refreshing tuna watermelon stew~^^
11:28 KST
@6002theMicky 벌써... 밥사주신다는게 도대체 몇번째인지... 기다리다가 굶어죽을듯^^~ ㅎ
Kim Sohyun: [Trans] @6002theMicky How many times exactly has it been already that you said you'd buy me dinner... I'm probably going to starve to death while waiting^^~
11:22 KST
♥」♥~유후~~에흥~어허!!!무엄하앙~~~휴르르르 아......이에 그만해야이....안영
[Trans] ♥」♥~ Yoohoo~~ Eheung~ Oho!!! What am I doing~~~ Hyurururu ah... I should stop this now.... Bye
11:10 KST
@wowkimsohyun밥억자~~다>」<요로코롬~~
Yoochun: [Trans] @wowkimsohyun Work hard on your shoot!! ^^ I'm always cheering for you!! ^^
11:07 KST
@wowkimsohyun 소현아~~~나중에 오빠랑 앙먹자~~^^안영~♥
Yoochun: [Trans] @wowkimsohyun Sohyun-ah~~~ Come eat together with oppa next time~~^^ Bye~♥
11:02 KST
요음같은세앙~~~행억한 세앙~~!!^^♥
The world as it's been like recently~~~ Is a happy world~~!!^^♥
10:58 KST
아니다!!!!!절입다~요거다!!!!!!!!!!
[Trans] Wait no!!!!! I meant tired~ That's it!!!!!!!!!!
10:57 KST
근에 어무 얼립다~
[Trans] But I'm too frozen~
10:47 KST
날히어무좋다~널어가오싶다~ http://yfrog.com/mgyddwnj
[Trans] The weather is so good~ I want to go play~
@6002theMicky @mjjeje 우리모두 더 힘내자..^^
Junsu: [Trans] @6002theMicky @mjjeje All of us let’s work harder…^^
12:46 KST
@1215thexiahtic 힘들수록 좋아지는걸^^그렇게살아야지^^
Yoochun: [Trans] @1215thexiahtic The more tired I am, the better I feel ^^ Have to live like this ^^
12:41 KST
@6002theMicky 넌 왜이리 기분이 좋냐ㅋㅋ
Junsu: [Trans] @6002theMicky Why is your mood so good? keke
11:52 KST
@6002theMicky 오.. 오늘 너무더워서 잠시 더위를먹었나봐요... 금방갈게요 형...ㅎ
Lee Minho: [Trans] @6002theMicky Today… Today is too hot, I felt like I’m getting a heat stroke… I will be there right away. Hyung… Ke
11:47 KST
@93LeeMinHo ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ점포만보야~~얼른 이리로오너라~^^
Yoochun: [Trans] @93LeeMinHo ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ Store(Jambo) Man Bo ya~~ Come quickly~^^
11:46 KST
음....어쩌지....큰일이네....
[Trans] Hmm... What to do... Seems like a big problem....
11:37 KST
@93LeeMinHo 미안하구나....으흠....만보야 아직 2012년의 한양에 있는것이냐...치산이는 조선에 있다 들었거늘~!!!
Yoochun: [Trans] @93LeeMinHo Forgive me....ahem....Mombo-yah, seems like you are still in 2012 Hanyang...you should return to Chisan in Joseon~!!!
11:32 KST
@6002theMicky 혀..형...밤샜구나..... 체통을 지키옵소서....
Lee Minho: [Trans] @6002theMicky Hyu..hyung...you didn't sleep all night right.....Please protect your dignity....
11:31 KST
@wowkimsohyun 어허!!!!!!!!!!내가!!!!!!!!!!미안합니다....(--)(__)(--)~^^작품 끝나고~달콤하고 상큼한 참치수박찌개~^^
Yoochun: [Trans] @wowkimsohyun Oho!!!!!!!!! I!!!!!!!!! Am sorry...(--)(__)(--)~^^ When this drama is over~ Let's go have some sweet and refreshing tuna watermelon stew~^^
11:28 KST
@6002theMicky 벌써... 밥사주신다는게 도대체 몇번째인지... 기다리다가 굶어죽을듯^^~ ㅎ
Kim Sohyun: [Trans] @6002theMicky How many times exactly has it been already that you said you'd buy me dinner... I'm probably going to starve to death while waiting^^~
11:22 KST
♥」♥~유후~~에흥~어허!!!무엄하앙~~~휴르르르 아......이에 그만해야이....안영
[Trans] ♥」♥~ Yoohoo~~ Eheung~ Oho!!! What am I doing~~~ Hyurururu ah... I should stop this now.... Bye
11:10 KST
@wowkimsohyun밥억자~~다>」<요로코롬~~
Yoochun: [Trans] @wowkimsohyun Work hard on your shoot!! ^^ I'm always cheering for you!! ^^
11:07 KST
@wowkimsohyun 소현아~~~나중에 오빠랑 앙먹자~~^^안영~♥
Yoochun: [Trans] @wowkimsohyun Sohyun-ah~~~ Come eat together with oppa next time~~^^ Bye~♥
11:02 KST
요음같은세앙~~~행억한 세앙~~!!^^♥
The world as it's been like recently~~~ Is a happy world~~!!^^♥
10:58 KST
아니다!!!!!절입다~요거다!!!!!!!!!!
[Trans] Wait no!!!!! I meant tired~ That's it!!!!!!!!!!
10:57 KST
근에 어무 얼립다~
[Trans] But I'm too frozen~
10:47 KST
날히어무좋다~널어가오싶다~ http://yfrog.com/mgyddwnj
[Trans] The weather is so good~ I want to go play~

10:35 KST
옥탑방왕세자 촬영하러 그냥~음~서울에있습니다^^~저에게 주시는 넘치는 사랑에 요새는 항상 가슴이 벅차오르고 설레입니다♥언제나 같은 마음으로살께요^^~행복한 한주되세용~~^^톼~~~~~~아 http://yfrog.com/nxp0psej
[Trans] To film for Rooftop Prince I'm just~mm~ here in Seoul^^~ Recently, I'm always getting flutters from and overwhelmed with the love that is showered upon me♥ I'll always live with the same heart as now^^~ Have a happy and great week ahead~~^^ Twa~~~~~h
옥탑방왕세자 촬영하러 그냥~음~서울에있습니다^^~저에게 주시는 넘치는 사랑에 요새는 항상 가슴이 벅차오르고 설레입니다♥언제나 같은 마음으로살께요^^~행복한 한주되세용~~^^톼~~~~~~아 http://yfrog.com/nxp0psej
[Trans] To film for Rooftop Prince I'm just~mm~ here in Seoul^^~ Recently, I'm always getting flutters from and overwhelmed with the love that is showered upon me♥ I'll always live with the same heart as now^^~ Have a happy and great week ahead~~^^ Twa~~~~~h

No comments:
Post a Comment