19:22 KST
오늘촬영도끝~^^!!!
[Trans] Done filming for another day~^^!!!
22:00 KST
드라마속 인물에게 기대본건 이각 네가 처음이다... 그리울거야...안녕.
[Trans] Lee Gak, you're the first drama character that I found myself leaning on... I'm going to miss you... Goodbye
22:22 KST
아!!그리고 예전에 각이네가 어장관리 좀 한다고 생각해었던거 취소한다..취소!!^^고마웠다~
[Trans] Ah!! And for a while I used to think "Gakie, you're such a player", I cancel that thought now. Cancel!!^^ Thank you~
22:43 KST
@woosiq 잊지않으리..
[Trans] Never forget...
22:44 KST
@jihye5555 ㅎㅎ너두 너무 고생했다~^^ㅎㅎ다음 작품때는 더피곤해보자^^
[Trans] ㅎㅎ You worked so hard too~^^ㅎㅎ Let's get even more tired during the next piece of work^^
22:22 KST
아!!그리고 예전에 각이네가 어장관리 좀 한다고 생각해었던거 취소한다..취소!!^^고마웠다~
[Trans] Ah!! And for a while I used to think "Gakie, you're such a player", I cancel that thought now. Cancel!!^^ Thank you~
22:43 KST
@woosiq 잊지않으리..
[Trans] Never forget...
22:44 KST
@jihye5555 ㅎㅎ너두 너무 고생했다~^^ㅎㅎ다음 작품때는 더피곤해보자^^
[Trans] ㅎㅎ You worked so hard too~^^ㅎㅎ Let's get even more tired during the next piece of work^^
Source: Yoo Chun's Twitter
Translated by dongbangdata.net & allrisexiahtic @ twitter
Shared by Angela @ DongBang-BLAQ
Shared by Angela @ DongBang-BLAQ


No comments:
Post a Comment