22:00 KST
드라마속 인물에게 기대본건 이각 네가 처음이다... 그리울거야...안녕.
[Trans] Lee Gak, you're the first drama character that I found myself leaning on... I'm going to miss you... Goodbye.
19:22 KST
드라마속 인물에게 기대본건 이각 네가 처음이다... 그리울거야...안녕.
[Trans] Lee Gak, you're the first drama character that I found myself leaning on... I'm going to miss you... Goodbye.
19:22 KST
오늘촬영도끝~^^!!!
[Trans] Done filming for another day~^^!!!

19:21 KST
@1215thexiahtic 고맙다~^^투어잘하고 !!네가 최고다!!
Yoochun: [Trans] @1215thexiahtic Thanks~^^ Good luck on your tour!! You’re the best!!
17:10 KST
@poimin73 매번 고마워요 형~^^
Junsu: [Trans] @poimin73 Thank you as always, hyung~^^
13:20 KST
나도 동감!!!^^ 수고했어!!!넘 재밌었어 RT @1215thexiahtic: 유천아 그동안 너무 수고했다...^^당분간 푹 쉬쉽시오...!저하...;;
Poimin: [Trans] @1215thexiahtic I agree!!!^^ Great job!!! It was so fun
13:18KST
유천아 그동안 너무 수고했다...^^당분간 푹 쉬쉽시오...!저하...;;
Junsu: [Trans] Yoochun, great job on everything you’ve done till now…^^
Rest well while you can….! Your Highness…;;
Source: Yoochun + Junsu + Other's Twitter
Translated & shared by: dongbangdata.net
[Trans] Done filming for another day~^^!!!

19:21 KST
@1215thexiahtic 고맙다~^^투어잘하고 !!네가 최고다!!
Yoochun: [Trans] @1215thexiahtic Thanks~^^ Good luck on your tour!! You’re the best!!
17:10 KST
@poimin73 매번 고마워요 형~^^
Junsu: [Trans] @poimin73 Thank you as always, hyung~^^
13:20 KST
나도 동감!!!^^ 수고했어!!!넘 재밌었어 RT @1215thexiahtic: 유천아 그동안 너무 수고했다...^^당분간 푹 쉬쉽시오...!저하...;;
Poimin: [Trans] @1215thexiahtic I agree!!!^^ Great job!!! It was so fun
13:18KST
유천아 그동안 너무 수고했다...^^당분간 푹 쉬쉽시오...!저하...;;
Junsu: [Trans] Yoochun, great job on everything you’ve done till now…^^
Rest well while you can….! Your Highness…;;
Source: Yoochun + Junsu + Other's Twitter
Translated & shared by: dongbangdata.net
No comments:
Post a Comment