I went all the way to the Anyang for the 'Youth Festival' on the Pyongchon Central Park..
The seats were first come, first serve, so I went around to see if any good seats were left
During that period, two Thai girls came up to me and said if I can speak English.
After I said yes, they asked if they needed a ticket to enter and where did I come from. (They came to Korea as a tourist..I wonder if they are A+s)
There were bunch of performances including beatbox and dancing and the MC gave gift cards to some lucky people.
When the guy who did the beat box performed, MBLAQ have appeared, which caused people to stand up and peek over...
They were here with red clothes....*_____*
(poor beatbox guy...)
The beatbox guy was asking to shout out for MBLAQ's fans and Big Bang's fans and Big Bang's were much louder T^T
MBLAQ did dance moves (one of the song that they danced to it was Big Bang's song)
I think it was Seungho who did tumbling few times...It was priceless :D
After MBLAQ finished their dance moves, I walked way and happened to see MBLAQ's white van..
Mir and one guy whom I have no idea came out and fans were basically surrounding Mir lol
Mir and him walked away and some fans ran to follow them (I walked slowly to keep distance with them..beside I was planning to get out of the place anyways and
since I was new to Anyang, I figured out that following their direction will help)
Mir shook hands with fans and even posed for bit so that fans can take a picture of him, which was so sweet of him
After fans had left, I still ended up walking with them xD
I screamed to Mir saying "Hello, Bang Cheolyong! I am your fan!"..Mir turned back with tiny bit of smile and waved one hand before walking
(or he could have just bowed to me...I don't rmb properly out of the excitement xD)
from opposite direction of the direction that I intended to go with the unidentified guy
I guess I got a courage since no other fans were here and I just hope that Mir didn't thought that I was creepy stalker noona fan ㅠㅠ
I didn't stayed for their performances, but @BLAQ_MR tweeted that they sang Oh Yeah, This is War, and Scribble.
Crystal tweeted that Anyang-si mayor and his wife were clapping and told MBLAQ to go after greeting when they heard that Anyang is Seungho's hometown (LOL)
She also tweeted that when MBLAQ went down the stage, the crowd when chaotic
Credits : seunghoeycandy@mblaqattack.net+ @BLAQ_MR+ @bcrystal89
Via mblaqattack.net
Shared by Tasha @DongBang-BLAQ
No comments:
Post a Comment