
Park Yoochun who portrayed the character of Lee Gak in SBS drama ‘Rooftop Prince’, recently had a pictorial shoot for the July edition of fashion magazine ELLE.
Park Yoochun gradually built up his acting career through KBS drama ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’ and then MBC drama ‘Miss Ripley’ to the the recently ‘Rooftop Prince’.

To the question on whether does he felt “any burden towards acting?”, Park Yoochun replied, “This time, I prepared myself by mentally starting anew for this work. That made me enjoyed acting even more. Seems that I am able to get good results better this way.”
Additionally, when asked about “the album that you mostly listened to?”, he replied, “I frequently listened to member (Kim) Junsu’s solo album. As a fellow member, I am proud of him.” , revealing his endless friendship with him.
With regards to JYJ members’ solo activities, he expressed, “(Kim) Junsu’s rebirth as a true artiste through musical and solo album is very extraordinary.” He also relayed his supporting message for Kim Jaejoong who is challenging a different acting now.
The shooting was done on the 4th which is also Park Yoochun’s birthday. After he expressed that, “Ever since I debuted, I have never spent my birthday at home before.”, ELLE prepared a simple yet comfortable BBQ party for him. Looking at him enjoying a simple birthday party, it can be served as the preface to his down-to-earth and approachable character.


No comments:
Post a Comment