Wednesday, August 8, 2012

[TWITTER] 120807 Kang Jieun's Twitter Update

22:59 KST
절친피디가 하는 아이돌 매니저ㅋ촬영 전 엠블랙 어떤 아이들이냐며 걱정하드만 어느새 애들한테 홀딱 빠진듯 하다ㅋ 레오 데리고 촬영장 놀러가도 되냐고 물으려다 씨알도 안먹힐거 같아서 조용히 입 다물었다ㅋㅋ 
[Trans] My best friend PD will make 'Idol Manager' ke Before shooting, he(she) worried what kind of boys MBLAQ are, but he(she) looks like he(she) already falls completely for them ke I wanted to ask him(her) I can visit their shooting set with Leo later, but it seemed to be difficult, so I closed quietly my mouth keke


Note :
1) Kang Jieun is one of MBLAQ's Hello Baby PD.
2) Ladies
- Center : Park Kyeong Rim (Famous MC of 1st & 2nd MBLAQ's fanmeeting)
- Left : Kim Sae Rom (featured on MBLAQ's Idol Army ep.04)
- Right : unknown
Source Kang Jieun's Twitter
Translated by qwert @ AbsoluteMBLAQ
Shared by Angela @ DongBang-BLAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment