12:53 KST
r2b재밌다! cg도너무훌륭하고 배우들도 일품이였다. 지훈이형최고였고 세경씨도너무매력있고 석원쿵도 역시멋지고 오달수선배..전 감동받았어요..ㅎ
[Trans] R2B is good! CG is amazing and the actors are the best. Jihoon Hyung was the best, Sekyung-Ssi has much charm.Sukwon-kong is cool as expected and Oh Dalsu sunbae.. I was moved.. Ha !
r2b재밌다! cg도너무훌륭하고 배우들도 일품이였다. 지훈이형최고였고 세경씨도너무매력있고 석원쿵도 역시멋지고 오달수선배..전 감동받았어요..ㅎ
[Trans] R2B is good! CG is amazing and the actors are the best. Jihoon Hyung was the best, Sekyung-Ssi has much charm.Sukwon-kong is cool as expected and Oh Dalsu sunbae.. I was moved.. Ha !
15:07 KST
우린 비행기를 기다립니다
[Trans] We are waiting for the plane

14:17 KST
먹을까말까..
[Trans] Should I eat it or not..
14:18 KST
뭘로먹지..
[Trans] Which one should I eat..

Source: Jaejoong's Twitter
Translated by: @ohmyjunsu & Angela @ DongBang-BLAQ
[Trans] We are waiting for the plane

14:17 KST
먹을까말까..
[Trans] Should I eat it or not..
14:18 KST뭘로먹지..
[Trans] Which one should I eat..

Source: Jaejoong's Twitter
Translated by: @ohmyjunsu & Angela @ DongBang-BLAQ
No comments:
Post a Comment