Wednesday, April 25, 2012

[CHAT] 120414 G.O talking in the chatbox



  • My popularity...
  • Suddenly the 50 spots for the chat are all filled
  • I wrote 5 songs
  • Haha, maybe I will announce them keke
  • Do any of you guys know computers?
  • Right now can you find out my IP from here?
  • But how would you find out my IP here?
  • Can't you find out my IP at Daum cafe?
  • kekeke because I'm curious
  • Seriously though, not if you have used computers but you're really good with them
  • Does anyone know how to hack from webcam?
  • Only one person knows how to webcam-hack?
  • I don't know how to hack kekekeke
  • Fan: Oppa you can't do bad stuff okay
  • I don't do stuff keke I always have reasons~
  • Can you hack from iMac webcam?
  • Same with regular PC?
  • Then, how do you prevent webcam hacking?
  • I didn't get hacked
  • I don't watch yadong!!!!
  • kekeke ah I'm going crazy
  • If webcam got hacked, it would light up right?
  • What promise?
  • Okay, if you do well on your exams I'll give you a kiss (bobo)
  • KAKAKAKAAA [some sound he's making o.o]
  • An explosive reaction!!!!
  • Everyone wants my bobo!!!!!!!
  • -__- shy <__- look to the left
  • -__> look to the right -,.- hair sticking out
  • -,,- a lot of hair sticking out -_0 checking vision
  • 8_8 88 eyes
  • -,,0 hair sticking out and checking vision
  • ah this was fun
  • Good night everyone
  • I love you guys
  • Bye!!!!


Source: Daum Cafe, Akali

Translated: Starlet @ mblaqattack.net
Reuploaded: ☆sunshine @ mblaqattack.net
Shared by Angela @ DongBang-BLAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment