Monday, January 23, 2012

[NEWS] Lee Joon: "Last year was the worst. Hope for a better new year". (Part 2)


Q&A

Q1: Why not create twitter account? All your other members are playing it.
Ans: I don’t think I'm suitable. I'm not good at dealing with fans.

Q2: What do you do with this? There are more and more idols coming out.Ans: I don’t know. I just don't deal well with fans. It’s too chessy. But if I see fans personally, I still want to treat them well and be close with them.

Q3: Red hair suits you well. You look great in this album.
Ans: I dont think so. Because of pressure, my face looks sunken, so it does not come out good. I m worried about it.

Q4: All members have become more good-looking.Ans: Especially Bang cheolyong. We call him Bang Centre now. He is very popular nowadays.

Q5: I think you will gain more fans thru this album activities.
Ans: Actually, I'm the entrance to MBLAQ. But fans got bored of me easily. After a while, they will like other groups or other members (laugh). I'm the entrance and exit… I will work hard not to be like this in the future.

Q6: I do not think so. Is it because you are more shy that’s why fans find it hard to get close to you?
Ans: Maybe. I also dont have many celebrity friends. My closest friends are Onew and Kwanghee.

Q7: Did Rain contact you? What did he say about this album?
Ans: He did contacted us, but it is just simple greetings, we did not chat about details. I also dunno if he watch “This is War”. He did not say anything about it yet.

Source: Newsen.com
Translated: kpopkiss0000@tumblr
Reuploaded: randomvance@mblaqattack.net

No comments:

Post a Comment