Thursday, May 17, 2012

[TRANS] 120516 JYJ’s Junsu, “Tarantallegra Is Totally My Style Of Music”


JYJ’s Junsu, who released his solo album, has showed confidence in his title track.

On the early afternoon of 16 May, Kim Junsu held his first solo album “Xia Tarantallegra” release press conference at the Seoul Lotte Hotel, and said, “Tarantallegra is totally my kind of music” he explained. “Tarantallegra” is a somewhat difficult song title, and is the title track for this solo album. It is a dance track with grand sound and a luxurious and sexy performance.

Junsu said, “The current style of music is good, but I felt that the title track had to be my kind of song. “Tarantallegra” is totally my kind of music.” Also, he said, “I felt that I had to avoid the current style at all costs. It could be scary if it were a rookie, but for a singer of 8 years, using the existing style would be like “poison.” Therefore, I created my music with the thinking that I would definitely have to avoid the normal styles.”

(Repeated Portions Omitted)

Source : [K Star News]
Translated & Shared by : dongbangdata.net
Via sharingyoochun.net



No comments:

Post a Comment