The intense dance battle between Cha In-Pyo and Lee Joon on KBS sitcom "I Need A Fairy" has become a hot topic.In the sitcom, Cha In-Pyo and Chaehwa (played by Hwang Woo Seul Hye) are a couple, so the confrontational announcement for head-to-head duel between Cha In-Pyo and Lee Joon attracts even more attention.
In sunglasses and gold, glittery clothes, Cha In-Pyo posed with rhythm. Lee Joon, on the other hand, dressed in all black had a look of a chic idol. The dance battle between these two men is highly anticipated.
In today's "I Need A Fairy" episode, Cha In-Pyo was dancing while keeping his eyes on Chaehwa, exploding with jealousy and thus gave Lee Joon the ultimatum of a dance-off, revealing his hidden dance skills.
In regards to this, an associate of the leading entertainment production company for "I Need A Fairy" stated, "There is a stark contrast between Lee Joon's impressive, perfect dancing and Cha In-Pyo's powerful image, causing laughters all throughout the shooting set. Please watch their dance battle attentively."
*Only INAF-related part translated
Source: JKStars
Chinese Translation: Mr.Joon via MBLAQBaidu
English Translation/Reuploaded: Starlet@mblaqattack.net
Shared by Angela @ DongBang-BLAQ
No comments:
Post a Comment