120416 INTERVIEW WITH ANDREW LAUNDE

Yes! Kindly, Mr. Lunde agreed to answer some questions that our team of SeD did to him. I’m sure that many of you are curious about few of them, and even if you didn’t had it I assure to you that you can’t miss this interview (and you know that I don’t lie and disappoint you when I make recommendations~~).
Here we go!
How were chosen Lauren to enter on Hello Baby? Do the kids meet before the show?
Lauren was chosen to go to an audition. I think that it was because of her previous modeling pictures. Lauren had met Leo before the show briefly, but we met DaYoung on the show for the first time.
Was difficult to explain to her that she will appear in a show with new “appas”? What she said?
I don’t think we really explained it as new “appas”, it was more like new “friends”. She felt excited as on the first day we went to the snow park. That was a good atmosphere to meet them and made it easier after that.
Are people in street asking you to photograph children? Did you think before show started they would receive so much affection and love?
If you look at my time line, you can see a young girl that took a picture with Lauren this afternoon (note: I ask the girl to put the photo but she doesn’t reply me, sorry people, but you can imagine it!). She gets recognized about once a day, although it is a lot more if we go to a public place where middle-school/high-school girls hang out. Lauren is reacting better to the attention now, she was a bit afraid before and would run away from fans. So long as Lauren is happy, I am happy for her.
Have there been offers for your children since show started? Didn’t they get tired a lot during filming?
Lauren was already quite busy before the show started with pictures. She continues to be busy with that. We are not sure what will come up next, but will have to be careful with scheduling to make sure she is not tired. Filming days in Korea are very very long. Again, if Lauren is happy I will be happy.
How it was work with MBLAQ?
Working with MBLAQ was a lot of fun. They all tried really hard. There were some days when they were very tired, but they always tried to put on a happy face and work with the kids. (note: Here A+ are dying of happiness)
Since show end… Lauren ask for appas MBLAQ? She understand that it finished? How is she feeling?
Lauren doesn’t fully understand that the show is over. I don’t think she thought of it like a TV. We would just tell her that she is going to play with MBLAQ. The interview parts were usually the hardest as there were several cameras in front of her. I think that was a bit scary to her sometimes.
Do you think that Lauren will have contact with MBLAQ as she grow up?
I am not sure how much contact they will have with each other. I hope she will see them sometimes. But it will depend on their careers and schedule as well as where our family lives.
She really loves dance and sing… what song like to her the most?
Her favorite song changes a lot. Of course she likes both of the MBLAQ songs that were popular during the show (note: It’s war and Run, here you have a video of Lauren dancing), but she likes most music and when she turns on the stereo whatever song playing will get her dancing.
What do you think or feel when people tell you “Oooh, I want a daughter like Lauren” “I really love a lot your daughter!” or similars?
Lauren is a really good girl mostly, but she complains, whines and cries like other children. The producers did a very nice job editing Lauren and only showed her cry once. Of course she cries sometimes, she is not even 4. What happens on TV is often different than reality, I hope that people watch the show and realize that raising kids is not easy, but can be very satisfying and enjoyable. While filming, it was sometimes hard to keep the kids motivated to film all day, but the end result was always pretty good. As Lauren gets older I guess she will more fully understand how lucky this experience was for her, perhaps she will get other chances, but if this is her one and only big chance it was a lucky experience. I think that I also learned to appreciate Korean culture more and got a better understanding of Korea. It was a learning experience for everyone.
120422 INTERVIEW WITH RECIPON'S FAMILY
The trouble maker of Hello Baby, the cute boy… if you have curiosity about him, their parents are here answer our questions. A lot of thanks to them!Heeeere we go!!
How was chosen Leo to enter on Hello Baby?
Authors looked at Leo’s pictures on internet and called us to do a camera test. We got the result few days after the camera test.
How did explain to Leo that would have to record with MBLAQ, Lauren and DaYoung? What he said?
It was quite hard to explain him really. At first, Leo was very shy like he is always with new people, but at the end he couldn’t stop talking about them everytime he heard a song a saw a picture.
How it was work with MBLAQ? Since the show end Leo ask about them?
Personnaly I did not know them before the show. They are all very polite and reachable. At first, they were a little awkward with the kids but at the end they really impressed me in their relation with Leo. Leo asked right after the end of the last shooting when will he be able to meet them again. We posted a video of his reaction. It was difficult for him to accept that it’s over.
Do you think that Leo will have contact with Mblaq as he grow up? And with Lauren and DaYoung?
We can’t say for sure. If Leo and MBLAQ continue in the same way, probably… but it is too far to tell.
Have there been offers for your children since show started? How you do to manage filming days to him not get tired?
Of course, Leo’s mom received several offers but Leo is basicly shooting for the same companies he did before. While Shooting Hello Baby (one time a week) Leo’s schedule was reduced. Shooting a TV program in korea is very exhausting but Leo could sleep in the car while moving to another shooting area. But it was way more difficult for MBLAQ members because they had longer days than kids.
Did you expect that the reception of the program will be that good, especially abroad? What do you think about Leo having “fans”?
In my point of view, I don’t know if the program was seen so much in korea because nobody recognize the “Hello Baby kid” in the streets. However, it is true that i could not believe there was so much enthusiasm abroad. First, we are thankful that people likes Leo but he is just a kid and can not understand all that. For him, it is just always a way to play and have fun.
We watched that Leo is really an active boy at the show, how is he in home?
Exactly the same.
If you could repeat this experience of Hello Baby, would you do? Why (even if answer is yes or not)?
Yes because it was a good experience for us and Leo. It will be even more interesting to watch the show in 10 years for him.
120605 INTERVIEW WITH DAYOUNG'S MOM
How was chosen DaYoung to enter on Hello Baby?Dayoung had an audition by chance. Somebody introduced us about Hello Baby and we took Dayoung to go for having an audition.
DaYoung not previously worked as a child model, but from the start of the program, would you have proposed to do it or have thought about doing it?
I don’t have any plan for Dayoung now. I think she needs some of relax for her growth now.
How was it working with MBLAQ? Had you heard of them before?
MBLAQ was appointed by program production company. We just became to know about them when we started program.
In the beginning DaYoung was the shyest kid, but finally opened her heart to Mblaq and we see her laughing and smiling more. As parents, how did you feel to see her change?
We are also same with another parents, always want to see our daughter’s smile. So we felt happy when she opened her heart and smiled delightedly.
In relation to the previous question, in an episode of the show do DaYoung tell her feelings using a doll. Listening to the words of your daughter, how did you feel?
Although I am her mother but I was very surprised when listening to my daughter’s words. I felt that she really grown up a lot in her thought and I love that show of her.
Do DaYoung miss MBLAQ, Lauren and Leo? She asks for them?
Yes, she still miss all of them now. Sometimes she asks me to replay Hellobaby for her^^
What do you think of this experience? If you could repeat this experience of Hello Baby or one similar would do you do? Why (even if answer is yes or not)?
I think it was a valuable experience for both of Dayoung and us. But I don’t want let her repeat this^^ I will let her grow up naturally.
What do you think or what do you feel receiving so much affection and love for your daughter?
We are deeply moved and keenly appreciate to all of fans who gave my daughter sincere love and cheer. Please give our best regards to them!
The are something that we didn’t ask to you and you want to tell us? Maybe a word to our readers from DaYoung, hehe
Hello baby was finished now, but we never forget your love to Dayoung. And I believe that Dayoung also felt your love and will grow up well. Thanks all of you a lot~
No comments:
Post a Comment