Info
120601 JYJ Facebook Update - Junsu Confirm to Attend Musical Awards
Endorsement
120601 G.O Endorsing Sunday Shoes
Twitter
120531 Junsu's Twitter Updates
120601 Jaejoong's Twitter Updates
Translation
120601 Choi Woo Shik’s Mention of Yoochun In His Interview
News
120531 "Ghost" G.O how was the first acting experience? "Very interesting, it'd be better if I do well"
120531 The handsome trio: Donghae, Yunho, and Yesung captured together
120601 MBLAQ’s Lee Joon says to A Pink’s Eunji, “I want to live with you”
120601 Kim Jaejoong is the secret weapon?
Pictures
120531 G.O on "Ghost"
120601 Yoochun at Airport
120601 Junsu at XIA TARANTALLEGRA Fansign Event
120601 Yoochun with starN Photographer
120527 XIA 1st Asia Tour Concert Tarantallegra Live In Bangkok
Videos
120531 MBLAQ on May German Asia Music Chart
120531 MBLAQ’s CF for ‘The BLAQ% Tour’ in Thailand
120601 Yoochun Ottogi Noodle CF 15 secs
120601 Joon on "I need a fairy" + Next episode preview
No comments:
Post a Comment