Endorsement
120619 G.O Endorsing Ingersoll
Twitter
120619 Jaejoong's Twitter Update
120619 KBS's tweet + photo of Joon
Translation
120619 Preliminary Lyrics for Tohoshinki's new song "ANDROID"
120608 [Billboard Meet Up] The Keywords Of JYJ Park Yoochun Through “Rooftop Prince”
News
120618 Movie ‘I AM’ is released for the first time
120619 MBLAQ’s Lee Joon Rides a Child’s Tricycle
120619 An old picture of JYJ members released: “They’re so cute”
120619 JYJ’s Jaejoong shares a past photo of the three JYJ members
120619 Both TVXQ members look handsome at ‘I AM’ media preview event
120619 MBLAQ Joon Will Succeed In Acting, Too...Now Choosing Drama For This Summer
Pictures
Jaejoong – Time Slip Dr.Jin (Part 3) [DL Link]
120619 Joon on "I need a fairy"
Yoochun for ELLE Korea July Issue
120619 Yoochun Ottogi Screenshots
120618 TVXQ - 'I AM' Movie Screening (Part 2)
120619 MBLAQ Joon & ZE:A's Kwanghee 'Simple-minded Beauties'
Videos
120619 Joon on "I need a fairy"
120618 Jaejoong - Time Slip Dr.Jin BTS (Eng Sub)
120618 TVXQ ‘I AM’ Movie Press Premiere
120617 TVXQ - Music Bank in Hong Kong Interview
120619 Yoochun for ELLE Korea Magazine "Frames of Life"
120619 MBLAQ Nominated on Mnet 20's Choice for 20's Performance Voting Clip
No comments:
Post a Comment