Friday, June 15, 2012

[TRANS] 120614 Lee Tae Sung, “Felt Like I Should Do Something For Exhausted Yoochun”‏

Through SBS drama ‘Rooftop Prince’, Lee Tae Sung (27) gained a special friend and that is Park Yoochun (26).

During the beginning of the drama filming, Park Yoochun was having a hard time due to his father’s passing and Lee Tae Sung comforted and encouraged him through SNS (Twitter) then. Even after the drama ended, he revealed his special concern for Yoochun.

“As Yoochun was with me, I saw the way he was working hard on handling all those issues. The passing of one’s father is very difficult for anyone. Other than his father’s passing, there were many issues that burdened Yoochun too. Under the various tough circumstances, he still had to undergo death’s issue. Just what could be worse than this.”

“As a colleague and a friend, I’m not the kind who will keep my silence. Be it for drama or for that friend, I felt that I should do something for him. Yoochun didn’t show anything (after the funeral) and others seems to have a problem chatting with him. I felt that I should be the one who approach Yoochun and thus I came out as an representative and comforted him (smiles).”

Since a long time ago, Lee Tae Sung has been noticing Park Yoochun. From his active days in a group when he just debuted in Japan and through difficult times, to the historical moment as the best idol group. He has been following his news.

“I became close to Yoochun very slowly, just like the way we knew each other till now. Observing each others’ activities, thus we had a lot in common. When Yoochun was working actively in Japan, I was living in Japan then. I did know of their difficulties in Japan, and thus we are able to chat well from these. The looks when they were singing in departmental stores, and in parks. As I knew all of these, Yoochun looked amazing to me. (laughs)”

“I went to watch the concert in Tokyo Dome too. For Tokyo Dome, it is a dream stage for any singer. Watching it and I felt that, ‘(They) Worked really hard.’ The hallyu singers nowadays are able to smoothly debut in Japan are due to their seniors. As we chat about this, I became closer to Yoochun.”

Lee Tae Sung maintained an unique friendship with Park Yoochun, Jung Yoo Mi and Han Ji Min after the drama ended. Jung Yoo Mi generously complimented Lee Tae Sung in an interview, “He is a optimistic cheerful person and a really sincere actor.” Though ‘Rooftop Prince’, Lee Tae Sung gained recognition and this precious fate.

Source: TV Daily
Credit: freyazo
Trans by: rachui@sharingyoochun
Shared by: Jasmi @ DongBang-BLAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment