20:26 KST
포도청 4형제
[Trans] The four brothers of the police bureau.
20:56 KST
"이각은 들어라..""박유천은 어디에있느냐!"
[Trans] “Listen, Lee Gak…” “Where is Park Yoochun!”

23:14 KST
그러게..우리멤버들..문자를 뒤져보니 조금 닭살이긴하네..남자들끼리..ㅎ 아!갑자기 힘이난다!!오늘도 힘내자!!
[Trans] Well I guess.. Our members.. Looking through my messages, I'm even getting slight goosebumps.. Amongst guys..ㅎ Ah! Suddenly I feel strengthened!! Let's be strong today too!!
Source: Jaejoong's Twitter
Translated by naemaeum & AllRiseXiahtic
Shared by: Jasmi @ DongBang-BLAQ
[Trans] The four brothers of the police bureau.
20:56 KST
"이각은 들어라..""박유천은 어디에있느냐!"
[Trans] “Listen, Lee Gak…” “Where is Park Yoochun!”

23:14 KST
그러게..우리멤버들..문자를 뒤져보니 조금 닭살이긴하네..남자들끼리..ㅎ 아!갑자기 힘이난다!!오늘도 힘내자!!
[Trans] Well I guess.. Our members.. Looking through my messages, I'm even getting slight goosebumps.. Amongst guys..ㅎ Ah! Suddenly I feel strengthened!! Let's be strong today too!!
2012 February 8
JJ: Are you horse-riding today too?
YC: Yup~^^ I'm going down to Busan on a horse~
YC: Because I have filming in Busan tomorrow~
JJ: Ah really? Starting from tomorrow? Hyung reached Korea today~
YC: You worked hard~ I thought you said there was nothing~
JJ: Yup I just did my work and rested in the hotel, that's all^^
2012 March 14 (The day they came back from South America, when Yoochun's dad passed away)
JJ: I wanted to stay up all night with you.. I wanted to cry more with you.. I'm sorry. I love you.
JJ: Are you horse-riding today too?
YC: Yup~^^ I'm going down to Busan on a horse~
YC: Because I have filming in Busan tomorrow~
JJ: Ah really? Starting from tomorrow? Hyung reached Korea today~
YC: You worked hard~ I thought you said there was nothing~
JJ: Yup I just did my work and rested in the hotel, that's all^^
2012 March 14 (The day they came back from South America, when Yoochun's dad passed away)
JJ: I wanted to stay up all night with you.. I wanted to cry more with you.. I'm sorry. I love you.
Source: Jaejoong's Twitter
Translated by naemaeum & AllRiseXiahtic
Shared by: Jasmi @ DongBang-BLAQ

No comments:
Post a Comment