@RasheedaAmeera
- @stefanieuncles Hair/Makeup/Wardrobe #work #junsu http://instagr.am/p/NWbGwBorym/
- Behind the scenes... #junsu @stefanieuncles and MAXI http://instagr.am/p/NWkNXior4s/
- @jyjsongforme thank you but I'm not in the music video. I'm working on the video doing hair/makeup/wardrobe. :)
- @EndlessLoud I'm at work right now and it's dead ass air right now. Until the music video starts.Then that's all I'll hear for the next12hrs
- @EndlessLoud Junsu . a recording artist from Korea. He's quite popular
- These fans are going apeshit on twitter. Now that's support.
- Wow. He's fucking amazing. I had no idea.
- “@Leia_chan: @rasheedaameera Do you manage to speak in english with him ? Or a translator is always needed ?” translator.
- “@Leia_chan: @RasheedaAmeera imagine a band where they're all amazing like him... ♥” he was in a band?
- I have a smartphone. I need to use it and research him right quick. But fact is I'm just wowed by him up close and personal.
- “@geekachu_: @RasheedaAmeera have you heard him sing yet? ^-^” yes and dance
- “@noonapi: @RasheedaAmeera Did you know Junsu has a twin brother? :) And his mother was Miss Korea once.” no!!! He's amazing hands down
- @5irenTemis_W where do u start? Lol he's really talented all around. His voice is so unique and powerful
- @DB5K_InHeaven @tvxq_enya he's all smiles. Working right now.
- “@DevjaCaiora: @RasheedaAmeera your phone is probably ringing every 2 sec with all the tweets from Junsu's fan^^” for real though. Lol
- “@kittypins: @RasheedaAmeera it must be really random to say all these fan messages out of the blue lol! Thank you ^^” it's really inspiring
- All of these tweets are AMAZiNg. I have to work now but clearly his fans are in LoVe and happy for this music video
- He's walking around set singing:)
- Junsu loves all of his fans. Just wanted to let u fans know that.
- @Gummy_AJ they had to translate all the messages but he's aware and thankful
- So he does speak English :) he just told me about all the cars he owns. Ferrari. Bentley. And an Audi.
- I'm showing him all these tweets. So your messages are reaching him.
- @DevoteRaphar yes he's right here. We are filming the last shot of the day. Then back on tomorrow :)I will post pics after the video release
@maximaximaxi
- Work today wasnt work at all..Here is the sweet.. beautiful @StephanieUncles #makeup http://yfrog.com/nt9eppnj
- Here we are behind the scenes at the new #Junsu music video with @StefanieUncles & @rasheedaameera waiting to start:) http://yfrog.com/nykvrjlj
- @gorjaeouslips yes !!! #Junsu and all of his people are very nice..his hair is so wild!!! I am working on video for 2 days:)
- I will!! @AmOo_on: @maximaximaxi @StefanieUncles @RasheedaAmeera Good luck~ tell Junsu that Cassiopeia loves him XD hehe
- @huskydolphin can't show pictures of #Junsu ...his style for video is a secret until video is released...sorry:(
- @gorjaeouslips the concept for new #Junsu music video is Also a secret but..I can say...he takes over The United States of America:)
- Actually he tells us what to do not the other way around:)#Junsu@AMMICKY: @maximaximaxi can you tell junsu to post a picture of himself? Lol
- It's..not..normal..:)@lindalukita: @maximaximaxi could you describe what is wild hair means? a picture maybe. Thank you very much.
- Of course:)@BokJJ95: @maximaximaxi you're so kind ♥ Cassiopeia ( name of his fan club) will support all of you ^^ please care about him, ok?
- I'm sorry Korea..but The U.S. Might have to kidnap #Junsu and keep him for ourselves...
- I just told #Junsu that his fans love him and wish him well on his new music video:) this made him very happy..he smiled big
- I'm starting to understand this #Junsu obsession..he's super cute:)@subarashii_garu: @maximaximaxi Oh I want to see that smile~ ~
- I have worked with #GaGa .. #Christina.. #Eminem..and every other Pop star..but nobody cared..people only care about #Junsu
- I took a few illegal behind the scenes videos and pictures..I will show all you #Junsu fans after video comes out..he sings ..live..in one:)
- I promise..also I will keep taking illegal video clips..@ItsMyFinger: @maximaximaxi lol keep your promise ;) We will wait^^
- Tomorrow I will tweet a picture of the 2nd girl that will be in the new #Junsu music video:)
- I think I already said too much...@lovelyjung_jyj: @maximaximaxi how many girls in that video? many many girls? Haha
- #Junsu loves his fans..he won't mind I say a little bit:)@DevjaCaiora: @maximaximaxi Aish don't get yourself in trouble because of us... ^^
- @Nermin_88 so far I have to ask #Junsu 100 questions and tell him 100 things from his fans...I hope I have time..I'm only with him for 2days
- Thx;) were done for today start again 7am #Junsu@xiaeunsuh: After filming ^^ @1215thexiahtic @maximaximaxi @RasheedaAmeera have a good rest
- Attention #Junsu fans..I told him you all love him..including.. Peru..Egypt.. Columbia..Indonesia.. Brazil..Korea..USA..anybody else?
- @kukulilo: @maximaximaxi You forgot Vietnam :(( OK! I will tell him
- Vietnam..England..Chile..Malaysia..Taiwan..Germany..Canada & Singapore
- I do have to tweet about other things besides #Junsu or the rest of my followers will Hate me :)
- Worked with a really famous Korean singer #Junsu today.His fans love him alot & are curious & I feel bad not to answer a few Questions
@StefanieUncles
- Working on the #Junsu #music #video today. Super fun! :) #model #stefanieuncles #losangeles
- Behind the scenes of the #junsu music video. #model #stefanieuncles #losangeles pic.twitter.com/f7rCMiXt
- Last touch ups and then we are going on #set to shoot the first scene :) #junsu #musicvideo #korea #stefanie http://instagr.am/p/NWoR08pFF6/
- Legit tears. First scene is done! Yay :) #stefanieuncles #model #actress #junsu http://instagr.am/p/NW0JUhpFPU/
- The first scene was great! #junsu is such a nice guy :) thanks for following. I told him his fans are super sweet and nice :))) #model
- @DevjaCaiora only english and german, but id love to learn korean. #Junsu tried to teach me lool
- That's a wrap for today's #JUNSU #MusicVideo Shoot! Amazing team & Crew! We created some badass stuff! :) Can't wait for everyone to see it
- That's a wrap for today's #Junsu Music Video. Thanks to the amazing team and crew! I had a great time :)
- @XiahDerTod Unfortunately I can't say anything. but I took some behind the scenes pictures, I can post when they release the music video :)
- @Uknow_JeJe @1215thexiahtic Junsu is really talented :) I think you're going to love the new video :)
- @eLthexiahtic15 Yes, tomorrow is a 2nd day, but I'm not working with Junsu tomorrow :( Im shooting a commercial
- @XiahDerTod I'm exhausted. 14 hour day! Good night <3
- @eLthexiahtic15 YES! We were talking about his fans all around the world! he told me about his last shows! So cool! he really loves his fans
- @Jungyyu @1215thexiahtic His English was really good! He taught me Korean! lool I can say hello now! 안녕
- @rennnn26 Yes, we were speaking English. Junsu was really good - nice guy :)
- Exhausted from the 14 hour #Junsu Music Video Shoot. Good night everyone! Shooting a commercial tomorrow :)
- @90914Thututuru his fans are awesome! I appreciate all the love <3 good night
Source: StefanieUncles + maximaximaxi + RasheedaAmeera
Via: DBSKnights
Shared by: Jasmi @ DongBang-BLAQ
Via: DBSKnights
Shared by: Jasmi @ DongBang-BLAQ
No comments:
Post a Comment