

(Only part of the article is translated)The highlight came at Joon's solo when he invited a 13 year old girl to the stage. But Joon hearing her age was surprised as he could not make her lay down on the stage bed and do a sexy dance. So he made her just sit on it instead and took off his shirt while performing a sexy dance.
After this performance Joon said " In tomorrow's (22nd) concert I am going to choose a older women. When I returned to the waiting room after my performance the members all criticized me" ... " I really did not know her age was 13!!"
MBLAQ performed all 26 songs on the list without looking tired at all while singing live. You could feel the undeniable presence of an Idol who has been in the industry for three years. Sexiness was just a addition to their talent.
You could also see fans from everywhere at this concert. Japanese and Chinese fans were a given but even Fans from France was present. Showing how Mblaq was truely a Global K-pop representative.
No comments:
Post a Comment