1) The last greeting is promoting of the upcoming 6th album in Korea. 2) TVXQ’s recommendation for a nutritious meal in Summer.
Changmin: Ginseng chicken soup
Yunho: Red bean porridge and especially added with sugar.
Yunho recommended a place for summer: Nami island and the nearby Cheongpyeong and Yangpyeong. He said one can enjoy the water and there are many beautiful villas.
3) Song list: MAXIMUM -> Talk -> How Can I -> Q & A -> Present Recommendation -> Before U Go -> Rising Sun -> Last Greetings -> Why(Keep Ur Head Down)
4) Q & A #1 (Yunho)
How do you managed to get through the hectic schedules?
Yunho: As the stage of TVXQ is very dynamic, we never forget to eat a lot. For grilled meat, I would eat about 8 portions. Changmin eats 11 portions. But Changmin knows how to control. Another reason for his slimness is that he used up a lot more energy than me on stage.
5) Q & A #2 (Changmin)
It’s my birthday today. I would like to have your birthday greetings.
Yunho said that such personal request is not okay. But he still said “Happy Birthday!” in Chinese.
6) Q & A #3 (Changmin)
What do you think of the huge appetite Changmin?
Yunho: Full of envy! If I ate the same amount as him, I would gain weight. He always get to eat all those delicious food and is very good with ordering (food). But the ones that I ordered are not that nice.
7) Q & A #4 (Changmin)
When do you want to get married?
- I don’t wish to get married too late. I have to consider the age difference with my child. Two kids minimum. 3 is the maximum. I wouldn’t lie and say that I don’t wish to get married. I really wish to get married!
Trans by: rachui@sharingyoochun
Shared by: Jasmi @ DongBang-BLAQ
No comments:
Post a Comment