Saturday, July 21, 2012

[TRANS] 120717 ‘Win Win’ Jung Kyung Hwa, “JYJ Park Yoochun, The Youngster I’m Recently Attracted To”‏

World-renowned violinist Jung Kyung Hwa recently praised JYJ Park Yoochun with “One of the youngsters I am recently attracted to.”
Jung Kyung Hwa mentioned on KBS2TV ”Win Win” that she is recently attracted to the drama ‘Rooftop Prince’.
Jung Kyung Hwa said, “The male lead is too pretty. After I checked it out, I realised he’s singing too. In Korea, if were to be an actor, does he/she has to be singing and dancing too? Such multi-talented?”, showing her praises for the multi-talented Park Yoochun.
After which, Kim Seung Woo asked her, “Within the idols in Korea, your favourite is Park Yoochun?” Jung Kyung Hwa tactically replied, “He is one of the youngsters that I am recently attracted to.”
Im Siwan who is taking over Lee Kikwang for that day, sighed and said, “If only you are watching KBS at that time.” Im Siwan was acting in ‘Equator Man’ which was broadcasted on the same time slot as ‘Rooftop Prince’.




Source: TVReport
Credit: sally_2002
Translated by: rachui@sharingyoochun

No comments:

Post a Comment